SketchUp Mobile Viewer
What is SketchUp Viewer?
Your models – anywhere you are! SketchUp Viewer Download enables you to store and share 3D models on your iOS or Android mobile device. Offline viewing is also available for convenience. SketchUp Viewer for Mobile is designed to give you the ability to freely install the app and use it to explore either the demo models or your own models.
An Overview of SketchUp Mobile Viewer
Work doesn’t just happen at the office anymore. The SketchUp Viewer allows you to easily access your designs on iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. You can download and view your public or private SketchUp models that have been uploaded to 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect, Dropbox, or the Files option on your device. You can also transfer files directly to your phone or tablet (for example, via iTunes on iOS) or by opening SketchUp file attachments that were sent via email.
Experience the power of orbit on your phone and tablet. Position cameras and use multi-touch gestures to orbit, pan, zoom and look around your SketchUp models wherever you happen to be. You can also select from preset Scenes to quickly hop around projects or play fly-through animations. Use Mobile Viewer to give your client a guided tour of the design, on the fly.
Present on the go
Whether you’re at an informal one-to-one client meeting or presenting to a large team, work isn’t limited to one location or a 9-5 anymore. Get efficient collaboration, signoff’s, and work remotely with colleagues by accessing your 3D models anywhere. Open .SKP files from wherever you are. Connect to 3D Warehouse, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Trimble Connect, or simply grab models from your email inbox. It’s easy to save projects for offline viewing, so there’s no need to worry about an Internet connection during important presentations.
Your models, your way
With section planes, orthographic and perspective cameras, layer visibility, Xray mode, edge and face styles, you can compose customized views of your model quickly and simply. Need to view a bird’s-eye of a building? How about an interior section elevation? See it in your mind: show it on the SketchUp Mobile Viewer.
Experience your designs in virtual reality
Immerse yourself in the project with the SketchUp Viewer for Mobile app. Augmented reality (AR) viewing capabilities enable you to view your 3D models within the context of your existing physical space, allowing you to step into the model at full scale. With AR, you can iterate faster on designs by experiencing your models in 3D, communicate your ideas more effectively, and wow both your clients and co-workers – whether they have access to SketchUp or not.
Download SketchUp Pro for Mac
SketchUp Pro can be downloaded easily to any Mac device. There is a
Mobile Viewer available for the iPhone.
- An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- 1+ GHz processor
- 8GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse
Download SketchUp Pro for Windows
SketchUp Pro and your SketchUp Pro Trial can be downloaded easily to any Windows device. There is a
Mobile Viewer available for the Android devices.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2.
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.