Why buy SketchUp from a Authorised Reseller?
First class support for any technical issues and SketchUp licenses from an expert in the same time zone.
A dedicated phone number and email address.
Professional advice from experts for recommendations on all things SketchUp & SketchUp Pro, including extensions, SketchUp subscriptions and SketchUp costings.
One-to-One and bespoke training in a location convenient to you.
Exclusive webinars from industry experts.
SketchUp Pro Key Features
LayOut is an extra application that comes with SketchUp Pro allowing you to create professional presentations of your SketchUp Pro models in an instant. With LayOut you can place SketchUp Pro models in multiple views on a template and provide graphic elements such as titles, arrows, dimensions, logos and photos for printing or screen presentations. LayOut brings the “feel” of SketchUp into 2D space in an incomparably beautiful way.
3D Warehouse contains millions of models created in SketchUp that you can import straight into your own model. Need an oven for the kitchen you’re designing? A car for your driveway? A rhino for your zoo? Find it all in 3D Warehouse, the world’s biggest library of free 3D models. You can also find a model from a trusted manufacturer. With manufacturer partners like Herman Miller, Formica, Thermador and many others, 3D Warehouse is the best place to find a model of a specific, real-world object. Now when you specify an oven for a kitchen, you can be sure you’re working with accurate geometry, not to mention beautiful models.
SketchUp Pro opens up to a whole new world of game changing extensions – from photo-realistic rendering software such as V-Ray, Enscape, and SU Podium to general industry productivity plug-ins like Dibac, Profile Builder and PlaceMaker. All of which can help save you hours of work and supercharge your design projects.
StyleBuilder is an extra application that comes with SketchUp Pro that allows you to create your own sketchy-edge style. Use your favourite pen, pencil or marker and scan the lines. StyleBuilder will then convert these lines back to SketchUp lines, creating your own unique style.
Because your SketchUp models may reside in different places, the SketchUp MobileViewer allows you to access your models from 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect, and Dropbox. The free mobile app gives you the ability to open SketchUp models on your phone that are attached to email messages, directly from your mail app.
Recommended System Specification
Like many computer programs, Your SketchUp subscription requires certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use our recommended suggestions to improve performance.
Note: To use your license with SketchUp Pro you must have internet access.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorise SketchUp and use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2.
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- 2.1+ GHz processor
- 8GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse