Single User Licences
A Single-user licence is assigned to one person and can only be used by the registered user.
That individual can install the licence on two computers that they use BUT only use one at the same time. This is typically a work computer/Desktop and a laptop.
Only ONE person can use a single user licence. A single user licence cannot be shared between colleagues.
For a customer to be compliant, they must have a single user licence for any employee that uses SketchUp (or look at network licencing).
A network licence covers EVERYONE within a company. Every employee who uses SketchUp, whether that be all day every day, or just for 10 minutes a week – will be covered by this licence.
Note: For a network licence to work, SketchUp needs to be able to communicate over ports 5053 and 50530.
Private Server Network Licence
If you are unable to open the required ports (5053 and 50530) to use a standard network licence, then a private server licence is an alternative option.
The private server network licence is hosted on your own server. Commercial private network licences are available for 1 or 2-year term periods.
- Private Server Network Licences can only be created as NEW and it is not possible to convert an existing Network Licence to an Offline (private server) licence.
- Additionally, once a Private Server Network Licence has been generated it cannot be altered or upgraded (no adding of seats is possible). You will be obligated to use the version of SketchUp you purchased for the term of the licence purchased.
- Only available on a Windows 64-bit server only, it is not offered as a server option for any other operating system.
These are worth a look if you are:
Interested in large volume purchasing for SketchUp Pro?
Constantly placing small orders and missing out on savings?
Have many occasional users? Have a hard time keeping track of who has what? See a constant demand for current and future access to SketchUp?
- A single key provides company wide access
- Minimum total employee count 200
- Predictable Renewals
- Annual subscription
- Bulk pricing models
- Support Packages
- Training Packages